Sunday Mornings @10:30
· In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
· In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
· That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
· That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
· That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
· In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
· Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
· In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
· In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
· In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
· Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
· In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
· In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
· In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Life Track is a series of four 1 hour session each concentrating on a helpful topic! A session rotates each Sunday morning at 9 AM in the Hospitality Room. You can join any Sunday it doesn’t matter what order you do them in. We want to help you to Discover Purpose as soon as possible
9:45 am to 10:20 am Doughnut Fellowship in the Hospitality room
10:30 am Worship Service in the main sanctuary,
10:30 am New Life Kids (Children's Church)in the Reeves Family Life Center
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm NL Student Ministry (6th to 12th grade) in the Family Life Center
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm NL Kids (3yrs to 5th grade) In the Family Life Center
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm New Life Group in the main sanctuary
Nursery provided for both Sunday mornings and evenings
2:00p pm to 4:00 pm Backpack Buddies Administrative office area (during school year)
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Prayer group in the Hospitality room (Green Room)
Sundays 10:30 am & 6:00 pm
2 years to 5th grade.
VBS style rotation teaching to keep your kids energized and learning God's word.
1st Wed. Each Month
Join our HymnSpiration service! Come sing those traditional hymns you know and love! Hear an uplifting message, and stay for a great home cooked lunch.
1st Wednesday Sept - May
@ 11:00 am.
$5.00 for lunch
Meet some of our Ministry Team!
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? Luke 15:4
Join Project: One Lost Sheep and be part of something bigger than you! We meet every Sunday @ 6:00p to 7:00p. Come @ 5:30 to hang out in "Cafe Y" or shoot some hoops in the gym!
WHY STAY HOME ALONE?